The Safer Buildings Coalition has selected Harris Communications to present at their In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar in Memphis, TN. The seminar, being held October 4, 2022 at the Fire Museum of Memphis, is an educational event featuring subject experts presenting on in-building public safety communications systems. Our team will be presenting on this important topic and how we use DAS to ensure public safety personnel are able to communicate inside of buildings.
The agenda for this event is as follows:
- Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS): General Requirements Review
- The important role of the Frequency License Holder/Radio System Administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
- Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC, Local Amendments
- System Testing and Best Practices
- NEW – Info about NICET Certification for Designers and Technicians
- NEW – FirstNet In-building discussion including requirements
- Panel Discussion, Local Town Hall and Q&A
This interactive seminar includes vendor exhibits, a provided lunch, and free registration for Safer Buildings Coalition Members (limit 2 seats per company). The In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar is a high demand event, so be sure to register early.
You can find a full description of this even and registration info for this educational event on the Safer Buildings Coalition website, as well as a page about Harris Communications as members of the Safer Buildings Coalition.