Solutions / Project Manager
Jeremy has worked with Harris Communications since 2018, building relationships with clients as our solutions / project manager. He has a bevy of responsibilities: preparing material estimates & cost proposals for future projects, ensuring resource availability & allocation by coordinating and negotiation with suppliers, guaranteeing that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, & within budget, and meeting budgetary objectives & adjusts projects constraints based on financial analysis. Jeremy grew up in Clover, SC, and currently lives in Rock Hill, SC.
- Married to Catlin
- They have three children (Ethan, Violet, and Landon)
- They also have one cat (August) and two dogs (Ember and Jax)
- Jeremy is a retired member of the US Army (13yrs) where he served as a Combat Engineer
- He also worked as a Wells Fargo Licensed Personal Banker II (Licenses SC Life Insurance, FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65) from 2014 to 2018
- Jeremy enjoys recreational shooting, tennis, and collecting specialty bourbons